Monday, October 5, 2009

Mickey's House

I think I'm missing some pictures because I find it hard to believe that I never took any of the front of Mickey's house. Mickey's house is located in Mickey's Toontown Fair which was previously Mickey's Starland which was originally Mickey's Birthdayland. Mickey's Birthday land was built for Mickey's 60th birthday in 1988. I like the style of this house better than its counterpart in Disneyland which is much more 'toon-ish. Soon Mickey's house and the rest of Toontown Fair will be making way for the extensive Fantasyland expansion. I guess twenty plus years isn't bad for an area that was supposed to be temporary from the beginning.

Mickey's back door.

Mickey's garage and car.

Pluto's doghouse.

Mickey does a good job keeping his car waxed. Look at that shine!

That seat looks kind of small. Where does Minnie sit?


Mickey's den.

Mickey's bedroom.


Mickey's kitchen with artwork by his nephews Morty and Ferdie on the fridge.


Magic Kingdom guidebook page from May 1989.

No comments:

Post a Comment