Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Universe Of Energy

I was never a huge fan of this attraction. For me it only had two things going for it - the cool pre-show with the "Kinetic Mosaic" movie and the dinosaurs. As a kid, the rest just seemed like a lot of boring movies. So unlike some people, I actually enjoy today's revised attraction with Ellen Degeneres and Bill Nye the Science Guy (but I do miss that cool pre-show).



Note the construction wall on the right for the Wonders Of Life pavillion.


This picture is a little bit later after the Wonders of Life had opened. You can just see a little of the arch signaling the entrance and the DNA sculpture above the rounded tree.


These comic books were distributed for many years (for free) at the Energy Exchange in Communicore East. I've always been a sucker for anything paper and free (maps, brochures, napkins) from the parks. I always picked up another of these on every visit and as a result have quite a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment