Friday, May 27, 2011

Dinoland At Night

When I recently found out I would be attending an event at the Animal Kingdom at night I was thrilled that I would have the chance to get some pictures there after dark as the park is always closed by then.  Here is the first bunch from Dinoland.

Welcome to Dino-Rama!

Dinosaur!

We're erupting with gifts.

Dino-Rama!

Does anyone need to use the restroom before we go?

Triceratop Spin in action.  I don't usually ride these spinning attractions since they hold no appeal to me but since it had no line and I'd never done it before I decided this was the perfect time.

Whoa, he's big!

Primeval Whirl (still closed).

More Dino-Rama!

Triceratop Spin.

I think this is the Whack A Dino game.  I played and won a weird dino/wolf/vampire plush creature.

Fossil Fueler.


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment