Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Land

Today we visit The Land through the years.  Some of these date from the days when Kraft was the sponsor and others from after Nestle took over.  I will differentiate where possible.

Clearly this is from the days of Nestle.  Somewhere I would swear I have a picture of the Kraft sign but it's not on my hard drive.  A search is in order.

The exterior has changed very little over the years.

Future Corps with The Land in the background.

Part of the mosaic murals at the entry to The Land representing the layers of the Earth.

From the Kraft days, somewhere between 1984 and 1986.

This is probably from January 1990.  I believe that was the year there had been a really bad freeze and I have lots of pictures of Disney with freeze damage as noted here by the trees.


Taken from the Odyssey bridge.

The atrium during the Kraft days.

The Nestle days.


1 comment: