Friday, June 25, 2010

Theme Park Records

These are a couple of records from my vast collection.  I purchased all three of these in the late 80's before I officially started collecting vinyl.  I listened to these records endlessly.  I'm surprised they still play but they still sounded pretty good when I transferred them to MP3 a while back.

The Official Album of Disneyland/Walt Disney World was released in 1980.

The Official Album of Walt Disney World EPCOT Center was released in 1983.  My favorite track from this album was the Kitchen Kabaret Medley from one of my favorite shows ever.

The Official Album of Disneyland Walt Disney World was released in 1988.

2 comments:

  1. No, no, nonononononono, oh-no! NO! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! Nein, nyet, adamant head shaking. Negative. NOT! I don't think so. NEVER! Please, no! Don't inflict us with thoughts of that animatronic, culinary hussy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! I just finally found the "The Official Album of Disneyland/Walt Disney World" (1980) on CD from Japan. Its a real Disney print. Thanks for the hi-res scans!

    ReplyDelete