Saturday, April 6, 2013

Crystal Palace

It's odd how often you can visit a place and there still be things that for one reason or another you have little experience with.  The Crystal Palace is one of those things for me.  I have very vague memories of eating there in the late 70's or early 80's.  I went in for cookies and hot cocoa at Mickey's Very Merry back about 1991.  Other than those occasions I have never stepped foot inside this restaurant.  The first 9 pictures are from about 1989 up to 2003.  Digital pictures follow from 2003 to the present.




I believe this is from January 1990 or 1991.  There had just been a particularly brutal freeze and it really harmed much of the tropical foliage on property.  I remember the area around the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular at the Studios was almost completed killed.


Not technically the Crystal Palace but this quiet little fountain sits adjacent between the CP and Casey's.  First Aid is at the back of the courtyard.



This May 1990 photo shows our model Angelia posing with a bird at the fountain.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment