Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Walt Disney World 1977 Pictorial Souvenir

After a five year gap from the last WDW pictorial souvenir we have this lovely 1977 edition.


A graceful Swan Boat glides past the Crystal Palace.  I wish I had a better memory of riding this but alas, I only posess vague recollections.

A slightly different view from the last souvenir guide.  Now the spires of Space Mountain rise behind the spires of the Tomorrowland entrance and the RocketJets have appeared as well.

River Country has opened as the first water park at Walt Disney World on the shores of Bay Lake.

Saddest of all are these images of the Lake Buena Vista Shopping Village in all of it's woodsy glory.  I have so many happy memories of the Village during this time (a place I can barely stand to visit these days).

No comments:

Post a Comment