Thursday, October 16, 2014

Memento Mori

I was pretty excited to see the new Haunted Mansion shop, Memento Mori.  The shop is really nice and the merchandise was great.  I did have a couple of issues with the place, however.  Upon arriving at the shop I tried to enter through the "front" door near the Mansion (a logical place to enter).  I was turned away and told to enter through the door in the Fantasyland breezeway on the side of the shop.  OK, fine.  I walk around there expecting a queue and there's no one waiting to get in.  Is there any reason I couldn't have entered through the front door.  Inside the shop looked great but the layout is very cramped.  Much of the merchandise made me think of the great offerings available at the Marketplace Co-Op at Downtown Disney.  Like at Marketplace Co-Op, there are limits on the number of any specific item that may be purchased.  My only complaint about the merchandise is the prices.  Some of the prices just seemed ridiculous ($45 for a set of Hitchhiking Ghost ornaments).  I mean get real.  Anyway, nice store, great merchandise.





No comments:

Post a Comment