Monday, November 26, 2012

Disneyland Monday - Tarzan's Treehouse

One of my goals on my trip to Disneyland was to be sure and see all of the things that make it different from Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom.  Some of this I didn't accomplish because I was with a group of people and had to be relatively sensitive to their desires.  Others didn't happen because I just didn't care.  Tarzan's treehouse falls into the latter category.  In my opinion, turning the Swiss Family Treehouse into anything else is pure insanity and I want nothing to do with it.  I did however take this one picture as I passed by. 


Then suddenly we were in New Orleans Square.  The transition (or lack of transition) from Adventureland was quite abrupt and is one of the things that I most remember from my trip.  I don't think that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment