Tuesday, January 24, 2012

EPCOT Monorail Station

I've always liked the massive feel of the monorail station at EPCOT (though these pictures do not capture that).  The uphill climb to get to the loading platform, however, has always seemed a bit much.  Somewhere I should have some old pictures of the station but for the moment I can't find them.  Instead, here are a few pics from 2008 and 2009.

Station supports

Looking out towards the station exit which has always seemed like such an oddly large area.  Perhaps because at some point there was to be another station attached for another resort line?

Anyone who doesn't think the monorail is about the coolest thing ever must not be of this earth.

1 comment:

  1. I remember the first time I got to ride at the front of the monorail and they gave me a pin. Happy Happy. Best day ever!

    ReplyDelete